Friday, December 28, 2007

Budget Venice hotels

I was to visit Venice the most popular and the most expensive city of Italy. Having heard a lot, I was under the impression that I would have to pay through my nose to get comfortable Venice hotels and to get a budget hotel or a cheap hotel was next to impossible. It is true that the hotels were expensive in comparison to other cities in the country but with a little bit of effort and time I was able to click a hotel deal, which offered me some discounts and included breakfast also. Venice is packed with some of the most beautiful and elegant Venice hotels, all one has to do is, plan ahead and one can get a nice comfortable hotel. Located on the Grand Canal the hotel I put up, offered scenic views of the canal from the room. A trip to the city visiting the numerous attractions, gondola rides, the Rialto Bridge, St Marks Square and more was a wonderful experience.

Visit:- Budget Venice Hotels

For more info you can see:- http://www.a1venicehotels.com/budget-hotels-venice.html


No comments: