Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Beautiful Venice Italy hotels

I had visited Italy a number of times but the romantic city of Venice always somehow remained untouched. Maybe the reason was I wanted some one special for my trip. Now after I had met my man of dreams, Venice was on the cards. A popular tourist destination it invites tourists from all over the world and has a wide range of Venice Italy hotels, catering to tourist needs. On most of my trips to the country, I had heard stories about the pricey hotels and hotels running full, throughout the year. After arriving in the city and checking at the hotel, I found how true the stories were. Guests were turned away as no rooms were available; I was relieved that we had come making prior reservations. As beautiful the city was so were the Venice Italy hotels and the icing on the cake was the hospitality of the staff. I returned with some fond memories and certainly the city deserves a second visit and I plan to do just that.


Visit:- Budget Hotels in Venice

No comments: